Premier Steven Marshall has confirmed South Australia's lockdown will end at midnight tonight after no new cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours.
The decision to end the statewide lockdown came after "no serious escalation" with the Modbury cluster in recent days.
There are 19 cases linked to the cluster.
A "delighted" Mr Marshall said there were no new cases since announcing on Monday the lockdown would end.
"It is a huge relief for me and my team, and I know it will be a huge relief for all South Australians," he said.
Mr Marshall said restrictions would not be returning to the level they were before the outbreak of the cluster, rather they would be putting on "high level restrictions" for the next seven days, which were outlined on Monday.
He said restrictions would be eased as risk diminished.
The wearing of masks is now mandatory for high risk settings, including care facilities, personal care services - such as visiting a hairdresser, where staff and customers must wear a mask - passenger transport and indoor public places where face-to-face interactions take place.
Schools will reopen on Wednesday, with secondary school students required to wear masks, which Mr Marshall said would be a "new part of the uniform for the foreseeable future".
"I am reliably informed pallets of face masks are being delivered to our secondary schools today," he said.
The state government is strongly recommending to wear masks indoors at workplaces, especially in common areas.
Chief public health officer Professor Nicola Spurrier said "if you can wear a mask, wear a mask" as it would be safer for the individual and community.
She said students in year 8 and above are required to wear a mask indoors, but not outside in the school yard.
The minimum for students wearing masks will be the next seven days, with further direction to come.
Professor Spurrier said that in a situation where a person would have to be able to communicate clearly and the mask was impeding their ability to do so, they could remove the mask.
Sport training can resume across the state as of Wednesday, however competition cannot take place this weekend and must restart next weekend.
"We know this is disruptive, but we don't want to go backwards," Mr Marshall said.
Church services can also resume, but at a density of one person per four square metres. Singing is not allowed.
"I want to reiterate my thanks to all South Australians," the Premier said.
"If we didn't do this, we would find ourselves in a different situation at the moment."
Mr Marshall said 2500 business had received a $3000 cash grant to assist small and medium-sized businesses that have suffered a significant loss of income or been forced to close as a result of the lockdown.
Professor Spurrier said there were only two people from the Modbury cluster currently in hospital.
Police Commissioner Grant Stevens said over the course of the seven-day lockdown there had been 455 formal warnings issued to people and 256 expiation notices handed out.
He said these were people who had "deliberately gone about avoiding compliance" and had shown "no regard for the broader community effort".